“Best smoked meat in town!”

Grillin Dave's-Style
Ranked #42 of 112 Restaurants in Zanesville
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

If you love smoked meat, you need to stop by. Besides the expected pork, chicken, brisket, ribs, they also have smoked turkey legs, wings, and lamb.
Oh and Thursdays and Fridays ribeye and pork chop sandwiches. So yummy!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Worth the wait just make sure you space to eat in your car if passing through! Lots of food!!! Plan on 10-15 minutes per order maybe

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Saw Dave's as we were driving by and remembered it from Trip Advisor. It looked like something from Diners, Drive Ins & Dives! There were smokers & grills out back- smelled wonderful. I had the prime rib sandwich and my husband tried the smoked salmon sandwich. A+! Seating was pretty much limited to a few outdoor patio sets which worked out fine for us. It seemed like business was mostly carry out. Definitely made our favorites list!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best BBQ I've had. I've eaten here many times since I work in the area. The beef brisket and pulled pork are my favorite. The kickin' beans are amazing! I'm not a fan of the Mac n cheese or the potato salad, just not loving the flavor, but everything else is good! I could eat here every day!! Wish I lived closer!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Excellent BBQ here at Grillin Dave's. Found this on my way to Tom's Ice Cream parlor. The meats were tender and the sauces are rich and savory. The cole slaw is a bit soupy, but some people love that.