“Never Disappointed”

Red Lobster
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I had Sunday lunch at Red Lobster and we were glad we did. We aren't hearty eaters, but Red Lobster doesn't ever-sell on food. Many restaurants serve too much so they can justify a higher price. Red Lobster even allows us to share a meal with an extra plate with no extra charge. Great food, great service and good prices fort an upscale restaurant. Always pleasing to eat there.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Excellent service and environment. Great Salmon dishes. Love the Bar Harbor Salad and Cheddar Cheese Biscuits. Your go to for lobster, shrimp, crab legs.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Ate supper with a business partner during one of the Shrimp Festivals going on. The wait staff was prompt and the food came quickly. The shrimp platter I got was cooked perfectly and the Salmon my associate got was very good also. Hats off to the staff!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have to say I'm extremely displeased with everything from the lack of service, follow up on our order, no refills, giving our food to another table to the price of the so-called endless shrimp. Our past 2 visits were not worthy of the money paid either. I do believe this will be my last visit here.

1  Thank chaos0708
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Good lunch with friends, very reasonable prices and good service.
Easy to get to from the interstate #70