“Food and Service”

Red Lobster
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Excellent service and environment. Great Salmon dishes. Love the Bar Harbor Salad and Cheddar Cheese Biscuits. Your go to for lobster, shrimp, crab legs.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Ate supper with a business partner during one of the Shrimp Festivals going on. The wait staff was prompt and the food came quickly. The shrimp platter I got was cooked perfectly and the Salmon my associate got was very good also. Hats off to the staff!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have to say I'm extremely displeased with everything from the lack of service, follow up on our order, no refills, giving our food to another table to the price of the so-called endless shrimp. Our past 2 visits were not worthy of the money paid either. I do believe this will be my last visit here.

1  Thank chaos0708
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Good lunch with friends, very reasonable prices and good service.
Easy to get to from the interstate #70

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I met our daughter and granddaughter there about a week ago. It splits the distance as a place to meet and makes it convenient. We had an excellent lunch! I had stuffed mushrooms and a baked potato, my wife had stuffed flounder and mashed potatoes with a salad. I also had a bowl of lobster bisque. Everything was excelent! Out waitress did a really good job, she was there when when needed something, but never interrupted our meal or conversation ,That's a rare thing in the U/S. All in all a very good place to meet and talk- no loud music, no trying to hurry us out of the restaurant. Made for a very enjoyable time.

1  Thank Route52

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!