Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017

First time here. Our server was very good.
We had taco's and Taco Salad. Wasn't impressed at all. Lettuce in salad was brown. Had old taste. Tacos were 99% lettuce. so either one of us finished our food.
Building was very neat inside to look at old pictures of the Old West.
We probably won't eat here again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Average, fresh, Americanized Mexican. Nice atmosphere, prices average, clean, wait staff was attentive. Good margaritas and daiquiris. Lots of families 7pm Saturday night.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This place sounded ok based on its website and menu, and was a short walk from hotel, but it disappointed me. Service was great; prompt and friendly. But the food was lackluster. The complimentary chips were stale and tasted store-bought. Salsa was likely from a jar. Burger was ok, but the cheddar on top was a slice just plopped on top and barely melted. Skillet grilled veggies sounded good, but I think they were frozen and warmed in a skillet. Tasted ok, but I don't go to a restaurant for frozen veggies! Someone nearby had Fajitas, which smelled terrific!

Not awful, but not worth a second visit.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had the Salmon and it was good with a white creamy sauce at the bottom. It does comes with two sides and I did choose,the veggies and french fries. The mixed veggies were GFS as I get them myself at home to make and the french fries were waffle fries which I do not buy at home. Both of them were tasty. I did get a drink with dinner and my bill wasn't outrageous it was pretty average. It was well portioned food for the cost and it tasted great. It wasn't fast food, the atmosphere was relaxing, large dinning area, great for family or social gathering. SUPER friendly staff!!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I had talked to a few people that said the food wasn't good but it was within walking distance of my hotel. I had a pineapple glazed steak which I would usually avoid but was pleasantly surprised that it was properly cooked(med rare) and was a good variation that i enjoyed. The staff were average but prompt and they had a fair beer selection. Mostly hotel customers didn't seem like a local favorite.