“Excellent service.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: American
Description: Would like to review as food service was great.
Description: Would like to review as food service was great.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We love our Crackerbarrel meals and this location did not disappoint. The staff was attentive and our food was served quickly. I recommend watching for the signs placed for the enterance or you'll miss the street. We found it easy enough.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The service was fast and friendly! I had the oatmeal, had chopped apples and raisins,,,was delicious! He had eggs, sausage links and wheat toast, hasbrown casserole. Very satisfying meal to start our day!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Every time that my family & I visit the Zanesville location Crackerbarrel we are never disappointed! We love it! The service is always great as well :)

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Really good food and it was warm. S'mores dessert was wonderful. Careless waitress poured water in my corn while filling glasses but replaced it when I asked.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Big plus for this Cracker Barrel-it is right next door to the Baymont Inn & Suites of Zanesville. After a day in the car from Illinois, walking to supper was a definite plus!!
Food at Cracker Barrel is always great and you know what you are getting when you order. Waitress was super nice and gave great service!