“Worth a stop!”

Tom's Ice Cream Bowl
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Zanesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Traveling from NYC to Louisville (and back), I stopped here twice. I don't usually eat ice cream, but this was too hard to resist. The seasonal special ice creams were amazing. The staff is very friendly. And the burger was good. Wish I had an occasion to drive by on a regular basis!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Everything there is very good. It's like stepping back in time. The food is like the old-time grill food. The homemade ice cream is amazing! So many flavors and options!
Great place to eat with family and friends!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Everyone will tell you to go to Tom's for the great ice cream and exceptional diner type food- make sure to get the chili, a fried bologna sandwich and top it off with a #2 sundae! This is reason enough to go. But what you also need to do is make sure to get some candy (all is good- pick your favorites) and especially cashews to go. The cashews are hands down best I have had anywhere.

My dad worked at Tom's in it's early days and I grew up in the area. In the mid-80's I moved about three hours away but still make sure I get there two or three times per year.

If you are going through the Zanesville area, this is a "must stop".

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Great food and ice cream. I also love the feeling of being in an ice cream parlor with soda jerks!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Tom's Ice Cream Bowl has been in town since the 1950's.
It's a Zanesville favorite. The decor never changes, literally never!
They have the same tables and chairs that were there when I was a child!
Homemade Ice Cream, generous servings, also good sandwiches and fresh nuts.
It's a step back in time.