“The Cleveland Deli”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Pastrami sandwich is my favorite. Pickles on the table. Great stuff. We are not Jewish, but stopped by for Matzoh soup for Passover.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

NY style deli. Great selection and their sandwiches are huge! Love the baked beans. They also have a sit down restaurant as well, which is really nice. PS there is a chocolate store next door.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

To start we have been to this restaurant in the past greeted by a friendlier waitresses and service, the food is good which is why we stopped again.
My husband and I stopped for lunch 4/15/16, we each ordered the corned beef half sandwich and bowl of soup, coke and water, total bill was $28.25 with tax. At the time I thought it was a little high. I checked the website online menu, couple days later, which clearly states $10.50 for this plate, $2.25 for the coke, how the tab came to the total it had is beyond me. Had there been a change in price the waitress should have called it to our attention.
As far as the service, our waitress did not great us, seemed as though she didn't want to be bothered and upon giving us the bill she said "take this up to the front and pay" with no thank you. The more I thought of it I regretted leaving the tip I did. Whether we would return it's doubtful.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The atmosphere was busy with the lunchtime crowds. The dinner rush, and evenings are also busy. The food is prepared to order, includinr trimming excess fat from sandwhitches. Service, easily a 9 of 10 mark in my opinion.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This is an authentic deli/restaurant with a menu that serves almost anything you could want including huge salads, corn beef, pickles, bagels, potato latkes and many other delicacies. The service is relatively fast even when they are busy and there is also a small "shop" where you can buy deli foods to take home.