“Love this place”

Trader Jack's Riverside Grille
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Willoughby
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Description: Situated on the banks of the Chagrin River, Trader Jack's Riverside Grille prides itself in serving great food, with friendly, efficient service in an amazing setting.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is delicious! Every time my family and I go there we enjoy our meals and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

I like jack's fish fry but it seems like the portions of the fish are getting smaller and smaller every time I come here. I came for lunch on 10-31-18 and I was served a portion so small I could not belive it. Spending $ 19.24 for a child size portion with a glass of water, tax and tip is getting a little expensive for me.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We were craving fish sandwiches while in Eastlake and found this friendly spot by the river. The wait staff was really nice and attentive. TVs with various sport shows were all over the place, which can be either distracting or cool, depending on why you're there.
The fish sandwich was decent and we appreciated the effort to make it more interesting by serving it on garlic bread with siracha spiced tartar sauce. I would have liked a slightly more generous portion of fish - the bread overwhelmed it. The fries were pretty good and there were good drink specials.
We'd stop in again if we are ever in the area, but would try a different dish.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

ambiance and their fall of the bone ribs make this an excellent choice...plus the added bonus of eating outside by the river patio...very laid back and excellent food.....can't go wrong

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I've been here a few times and it never disappoints. The food and service is always great. The cod sandwich is enormous and well priced. Amazing hash browns. They also have a huge bar. Two of us ate dinner and had a beer for $45. I'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2018