“A Nice Treat!”

Cuisines: American, French, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Found this by accident! A nice treat- savory and sweet crepes for all tastes! A cozy little outdoor space behind the shop for grabbing a bite to eat!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Knowing I love all things French including crepes, my husband surprised me with a handmade certificate Christmas gift for lunch at Crepes in the City to be used over the holidays. We made the trek over the hills and through the woods, only to find they had very different and limited holiday hours with the restaurant being closed.. Disappointed, for sure.

Last night we made the same journey, a considerable distance, after verifying business hours on the restaurant website only to be told their website was hacked and that their correct hours are on their Facebook page. We are not on Facebook and never would think of verifying or double checking restaurant hours on Facebook rather than an official restaurant website. But when we got home, I checked their Facebook page last night and again today and yes indeed, different (and apparently correct) hours are listed on Facebook.. But nary a mention that their official website was hacked or cautioning customers about correct business hours. So let this be your caution announcement.

I am rating the food and value as very good based on the general consensus rather than actual experience. I am rating service as poor based on the fact we were twice burned and that the restaurant failed to update their Facebook page to avoid similar disappointment in other potential customers. I wish the restaurant would have done more than basically just shrug their shoulders and place the blame on anonymous hackers.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Nice variety of crepes. Super friendly staff. Very nice price point. There's even a small patio in the back.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

My daughter and I had the savory crepes tonight for dinner. They were delicious! The lovely owners even showed my daughter how to make them. They were happy to modify ingredients but I would love to see more veggie options on the menu. Next time we are going to try for dessert too!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

They make a mean crepe! The chocolate mousse one is my favorite. It's a little small in there, but in the warmer months, they do have a back patio.