“I'll be back!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #82 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Reviewed 25 October 2016

really good breakfast and dinner, very good value for money, very helpful and friendly staff! I will be returning!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I have a thing for pancakes, so where not better to go to the International House of Pancakes!!! WRONG! Please save your money, save your time, go somewhere else. There are so many better places to go then IHOP in Willoughby. The staff does not care, the food takes forever to get out and the prices are outrageous. I can see paying $8 for a plate of pancakes if I did not have to wait 40 minutes for them. Please, go to Bob Evans, or even better go to some of the local places in town like Kliedfelds or JTs Diner.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Trying to get lunch at 11:45am is like waiting to board the space shuttle. The wait staff is excellent. They were very attentive, checking for our food, offering more drinks, etc. However 35 minutes for a salad is a very long wait. The food is good, with one exception, they serve warm bread and call it toast. There is some improvement since the got new management but oh my soooooo slow getting the food out!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Took my mother in law to dinner at IHOP after a shopping trip. Order was not correct but we could live with the problem as it wasn't that serious. However, we waited quite a while for our food despite hardly any one being there. It must have been ready but the waitress wasn't paying attention because we heard the cook literally yell from the kitchen "Come get this order!" Of course we got the food and it was starting to get cold. Was unhappy with that since we had ordered fish.

My mother in law asked for butter for her vegetables and it didn't come until we were almost done eating and by then her food was so cold it wouldn't melt. The whole time the cook kept reminding this same waitress to pick up her orders. Do t know what she was doing, but it sure wasn't serving her customers.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I went to this IHOP because I received a free pancake breakfast for my birthday. The food was probably as good as I expected it to be, but I was not impressed with the service. My waitress seemed unhappy and unfriendly the whole time I was there. Maybe she was having a bad day or something but it definitely made it so that I did not want to return.