“always a favorite!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #68 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I ate here a few times over my 3 weeks stay at a near by motel, the food was always really good, staff were always friendly and helpful and prices are good!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Good parking, accessible location, next to a Courtyard by Marriott. Facility was clean and well maintained.

The service was just okay - which is very surprising to me. I normally get very sharp and energetic servers at Applebee's. Unfortunately not this time.

They had a special. on the Brunch Burger - tasty but not that special. I added the onion rings in lieu of the French fries for a $1.49 upcharge. The onion rings were tasty but there were only 4 of them - seriously?

I also ordered the beef nachos and they were good indeed.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped for dinner on our way home from being out of town. We just wanted a simple, fast meal.
Food is what you expect. Isn't great but doesn't suck.
I wonder if they were short handed because we waited 25 minutes for a table and there were 8 empty tables. When we left there were people waiting and just as many empty tables.
Our waitress was Marie. She was awesome! Had a good attitude and a sense of humor. You could tell she was working hard but maintained a positive attitude.
The lady that brought our food was cold and nasty. She came over and said, "who have dis" and dropped the plates on the table. She also forgot side sauces but kept on walking as I asked for them. I just hope the nice tip that Marie earned didn't had to be split with the food runner, she was nasty!!

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I tried the new Brewhouse chicken dish which was a fried chicken filet served on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and topped with crunchy onions and gravy. It was delicious. My husband loved the Cedar Plank Salmon, commenting on how moist the salmon was in spite of being blackened. Dinner for 2 with a large Blue Moon and tea was a little over $30. The decor was a fun sports theme.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We ordered wings, cheesesticks, quesadillas, and burgers and beer for dinner. Our service was fine and our waitress took care of everyone's orders and the food came out when we needed them and the food was proper temperature.