No photo provided
Capps Pizza
Ranked #51 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Was on the road and stopped at the Austinburg location. Outstanding road food!!! I know I was extra hungry but the calzone crust was done perfectly and very good. They also brushed a little oil with herbs on it and it was just perfect.

1  Thank CincyStewie

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I've been a loyal customer for about a decade now and have never had any complaints. Food is always nice and fresh no matter whether I'm ordering pizza for the family or just a burger for myself. Keep up the good work Capps

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I honestly don't know why I bother with this place. Called them up the other night and tried to place and order. Was put on hold TWICE, then disconnected. Call back and got put on hold again so I hung up. This ended up being a 10-15 minute waste of time, and it's not the first time I've been put on endless hold with this place either so I'm done. Will never deal with this place again. It also seems like they raise their prices frequently too.

The pizza is OK, not great....only tried to order here because I had a BOGO coupon, but that's not even worth it. Seriously, don't waste your time. You're better off with one of the chains rather than this place that obviously doesn't care about customer service.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Love to get take out. Pizza, wings, etc. All good is great. We always order sheet pizzas when having parties, we have ordered at short notice and it's never been a problem. Deliveries are always ontime.