“the best of the best”

Dubrovnik Garden Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 133 Restaurants in Willoughby
Price range: USD 799 - USD 1,999
Reviewed 3 October 2018

ohhhhh baby......if you are having any doubts, just go....great Slovenian and Croatian food......love me some veinwerschnitzel.....and their homemade goulash....you can't go wrong.....excellent cuisine that can't be found anywhere within 50 miles of Eastlake

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Have been to Dubrovnik Garden at least 30 times over the years and they never fail to provide a wonderful meal. On Friday 8/25 their special was scallops, which I love and have had it here before. However I also love the Veal Schnitzel ($9.99) so I asked the server if the kitchen could prepare an small order of scallops as an appetizer, which they were happy to accommodate. My wife also chose the Veal Schnitzel which was excellent. Our guests chose the Fish & Chips and the Lemon Chicken which they enjoyed. Service was a little slower than usual since some of their help didn't show up. Over all a very enjoyable dinner and looking forward to a return visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank MunsonTraveler
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The homemade food is delicious. The portions are good. Staff is always friendly and efficient.
Never had a bad meal here. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank gikki409
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Dubrovnik Gardens has good homemade food. Great portions and very friendly staff. What I like most about them is that for a while I was running some large banquets, and after several other options we discovered Dubrovnik Gardens and never looked back. What a pleasure to deal with.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank jbscram
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Took both my wife and Mother-in-Law to the Garden for Mother's Day. Despite a number of open tables they stated we needed reservations. They did however find us seating. At time of order we were told, what they were out of a number of items. This included among other things burgers and one of their 2 specials of the day. Other items included basics like Tartar Sauce and baking potatoes..........something one could run to the local store for. Having been there numerous times in the past, it is sad to see such a decline.

Date of visit: May 2017