“Great specials ”

Price range: USD 14 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Lure Bistro we create a gourmet dining experience. We strive to make your dining fun and exciting. Our cuisine is influenced by the seasons, flavors and styles of many cultures so diners can enjoy savoring different mouth-watering dishes. Combining local seasonal ingredients with an infinite spectrum of seafood from around the globe is the basis for Chef Rich Hanna’s culinary philosophy. We invite our diners to expand there taste buds by pairing traditional offerings with new and refreshing flavors and textures.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on a Wednesday and they had half price wines and a special on prime rib. The prime rib was tender but a little fatty, the wine list was adequate-they had a nice Rhône in it. Found out that Tuesday was half off on sushi and Thursday was all you can eat sushi it crab legs. Good atmosphere and the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank BourdeauxBoy

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My partner and I visited the Lure Bistro on St. Patrick’s Day evening after a hiatus of a couple of years, only to be both surprised and disappointed. While all the other Willoughby restaurants appeared to be packed with diners and drinkers, the Lure was a quiet island in the center of the celebrations, with plenty of empty tables at 7pm. The usual din of chatter and noise reflected by the flat surfaces of walls and ceiling was just a murmur and we could actually speak to one another without shouting. Turnout was so poor that about 8:15pm the parking valet came in to bring me the car keys and told me where he put the car. It was clear there was not further need for him.
We were looking forward to the Coconut Shrimp we had on the previous visit which had a thick drizzling of a delicious white coconut sauce. The light-hearted, joking young waiter who addressed us as “you guys” informed us that they had abandoned that sauce in favor of “Thai Chili” sauce. It was not a good choice. The shredded coconut coatings on the shrimp was generous but deep fried to the point of almost being charred. My “Prime Rib Stroganoff” was far from what I looked forward to. The meat consisted of what appeared to be strips of gristle and fat which had been trimmed in the preparation of regular Prime Rib meals, not the tender strips of Stroganoff meat the dish demands. The wide noodles were fine but the sauce was nearly tasteless without the salty taste of cream cheese or sour cream which Stroganoff is known for.
As a matter of decorum, we were disappointed that the uniforms for the staff are T-shirts and baseball caps. Trendy or not, it doesn’t project the image of a refined restaurant. Despite its claim to be a Bistro, it is a restaurant. Perhaps it suffers from a dual personality. The overall impression is that the Lure begs for new management.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank TravelDog33
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Probably the first thing you will notice is that they don't have a parking lot. The offer complimentary valet parking. The entrance is small but the restaurant is very comfortable. We went on half price sushi night. The menu is mostly seafood with a limited selection for anything else. I had a fish sandwich and my granddaughter had the burger selection. The burger was very good but the fish sandwich was just OK. The prices are what I feel extremely high. Fourteen dollars for each sandwich which came with truffle fries so our two sandwiches were $30.00 plus tax. Could have gotten a burger at another favorite place for $6.99 including unlimited fries.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank lilbana
Reviewed 18 November 2017

How could you go wrong with half price sushi on Tuesday night? The rolls were fantastic. The red grouper for my entrée was also perfectly prepared. A small but cozy bar, too late in the year for outdoor dining but looks nice for summer. I will definitely go again, hopefully on a Tuesday night!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to the Lure for years. They have the freshest best sushi in the Cleveland area. I have had some GI disasters at other sushi restaurants but never at the Lure. Their food is always excellent and the wait staff are friendly and personal. The patio is pleasant and fun and they have an all day happy hour on Mondays with great food and drink specials

Date of visit: June 2017