“Just passing by.....”

Ranked #36 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Greek
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great little spot, didn't know what to expect and definitely not disappointed. Hubby's Reuben was huge and my Athens gyro was perfect. We will definitely be looking for a reason to visit again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Freshly's late one evening looking for a quick bite. They have a huge menu with many choices available, so I went with the turkey reuben. They made it quickly, it was good, and the potato salad was wonderful. Good price as well.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Ordered meal, carry out. Got home incorrect order. Called asked for manager, was told he would call me, five days later no call. I called back today, manager said even though it was there mistake they were not willing to do anything for me and hung up. I was a long time customer, worst customer service I have ever experienced.

bigtastysandwiches, Manager at Freshlys Gyros & Cornedbeef, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Ken
First we would like to thank you for your many years of patronage.We also would like to apologize for accidentally not putting the Gyros sauce in your box for your sandwich. We do understand it was a let down when you were ready to eat and noticed there was no sauce.
The manager did immediately offer to make you new sandwiches and delivery them to you and you said no and you asked for a full reimbursement which the manager offered $4 credit towards your next purchase which you refused.
Again we do apologize.

Sincerely
Freshly`s Management
Serving the community since 2002

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We had their Regular Gyro and Regular Corned Beef sandwich. Both had generous portions and were delicious (same flavor and sliced thin like Slyman's). Good onion rings too. Each sandwich comes with a choice of sides..Coleslaw was creamy and tart.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

They have a really large menu and serve everything from corn beef sandwiches to pizza. You can "eat in", but it's really more of a takeout or delivery type of place.