“Fabtastc”
Review of Northstar Cafe

Northstar Cafe
Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Westerville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Go here and order several things with the intent of tasting and taking home what you can’t finish. Get a glass of The Whole Shebang! Red blend wine while you’re at it. Deeeelish and great service and atmosphere as added bonus.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was so excited for this restaurant to open and it has not disappointed. The food is awesome and healthy! They have seltzer water on tap! The people who work here - where do they find them?! - they are all so friendly, helpful and always smiling. Everything about going to Northstar is great. Great food! Great atmosphere! Great service!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Clean, healthy, fresh food, done right. Very tasty. Unique items to choose from, locally sourced. Friendly staff. It is a bit on the pricey side for what it is.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It's a bit high $66 for 4 for breakfast. BUT the food is REALLY, REALLY good. Especially the breakfast menu. An unusual ordering system. No table service, ya order at the front counter and they bring it to you.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat dinner here at least once a week . Fabulous fresh , seasonal dishes keep us coming back time after time . My personal favorites are the Uptown Salad, Root Salad And the Black Bean burger. My husband gets something different every time and is always pleased . He recently had the margarita Pizza which he deemed delicious. We finally veered from our normal dinner visit and went for brunch today . Oh my stars! I had the mushroom frittata which was excellent and my husband had what he described as the BEST pancakes of his life . I always look forward to Northstar !

1  Thank IrishOhioGirl