“Smile and say "hello". Without us, you are out of business !”
Review of Eastern Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eastern Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I have frequented this restaurant for years, usually purchasing a buffet to go box. Although the price has gone up, it is still a good deal for the money. This used to be my favorite take out spot. The quality and taste of the food has gone downhill in the past two years. Food sits out too long during the less busy times and gets hard and dried out. The rice noodles and egg drop soup are very greasy. The restaurant could use a good cleaning. The carpet is very stained and ceiling tiles dusty. I always speak to whichever rotated staff is cashier but have found the female staff to be extremely rude, not greeting me at all or even saying thank you upon leaving. Sometimes they don't even hang up the phone or pause in their conversations with each other when I am standing there. Of all seven or so women, none smile or are friendly at all. This bothers me since I go out of my way to be kind and friendly. My only consolation is that I know it's not me. I have chosen to take my business to their outstanding competition just around the corner.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My wife was hoping for a Joe's Crab Shack, but was pleasantly surprised to find the giant crab legs on the buffet! We were there around 7pm and everything was fresh and tasty albeit a rather typical Chinese buffet except for the crab legs which you do not usually find.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch. It was pretty good.
No complaints. Sushi was cold. Buffet food was hot. Waitress was nice.
Thank you. I'll be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The food was good. A lot of seating and quite a large buffet. The server could have checked back for refills on the drinks, but in all it was very good.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I must say that the food has good flavor. The problem is that all the food was cold. Steam tables where either not on or needed turned up. Now the food that needed to be cold was cold.