Holiday Inn Express Vermillion
  • Pool
USD 139
USD 134
ComfortInn
Gull Motel Huron(Huron)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 79
USD 225
Quality Inn(Elyria)
USD 77
All reviewslake erierooms were very cleanstay there againcinnamon rollsadjoining roomsvery nice hotelparking lotclose to cedar pointhieclevelandclerkratesrefrigerator
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Rooms were very clean and well maintained. When I arrived by Uber I forgot to ask the driver to stop by the store. When I arrived I told the desk clerk that about what happened. I'm not sure who the man was but he heard me telling the clerk about not asking the driver to stop at the store. He came out from behind the counter and said I would be more then happy to take you. The free breakfast was great also. Def will return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I think the property is overpriced for what you get. There is no fridge or microwave in the rooms for paying close to $200 a night. The property is clean with nice employees. They have an indoor pool and free parking. If you need to be in Vermilion this is really your only option and they know it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vermillion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hi Jeff M,

I appreciate your honest feedback for the Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Vermilion, OH. Thank you for staying with our hotel recently. I understand your sentiment about the room rates and I'm sorry this let you down. Rest assured that your comments are duly noted and will be considered when making future pricing strategies. It's good to know that you found our property spotless and that you were delighted with our accommodating staff. Your kind words will inspire our team to consistently deliver true hospitality to every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel has been redone and it is very nice. The rooms are clean, updated, and well taken care of. I'm very happy with the hotel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Vermillion.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This HI property does a great job taking care of their guests. I've been staying at this Hotel 6 - 8 times a year for the past 6 years and the staff knows me and makes me feel very welcome.

This is actually one of my favorite places to stay when I travel. Great location between Cleveland and Toledo as well as being close to Lake Erie beaches.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We came into town to visit a few wineries and this was the perfect location. The front desk employee Helen, I believe, was very friendly and efficient. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room but I will say it was very quiet, clean and provided everything we needed. We would definitely return if we headed this way again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple