Holiday Inn Express Vermillion
  • Pool
USD 93
USD 89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

Gull Motel Huron(Huron)(Great Value!)
USD 81
TripAdvisor
USD 94
Country Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

All reviewslake erierooms were very cleanstay there againcinnamon rollsadjoining roomsvery nice hotelparking lotclose to cedar pointhieclevelandclerkratesrefrigerator
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Someone's gotta be last, and the award goes to this hotel with its antiquated business center, the absence of in-room outlets, its rumpled carpeting and junky broken furniture, not to mention no in-room safe and certainly no water. One of the worst HI Express experiences ever. And, for me, one of the worst, no hypoallergenic/foam pillows to be had. This is 2015! And, when I asked for these the first night, no one ever came. When I phoned back later, I was told, they didn't have any. I complained and was told that the manager was not on duty, was home many miles away, and would contact me the next day. That never happened. Friendly reception staff, but doesn't compensate for awful hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
HIXVERMILION, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vermillion, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sorry that you were displeased with your stay. We appreciate all guest feedback. If you would like to discuss your stay with us further please contact me at clevm@hotmail.com

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I took my 87 year old mother on a local road trip to vermillion. The staff made every effort to keep us comfortable We have stayed there several times. Great breakfast provided Pool. It's like home away from home ❤️

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SEARCHINSPIRIT
HIXVERMILION, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vermillion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Just happened to find this place needing a place to stay between legs of our CT - Chicago trip.
The building is "like new". The staff is so friendly and helpful (Marci). The breakfast was much better than expected (omlettes). The breakfast buffet area is very clean, my wife approved the area while I was checking in. The town is charming and the pride is apparent among the staff. This stay has my wife and I thinking of making Holiday Inn Express our new first choice for a last minute room.
I am not a professional room reviewer but, I did stay at a...!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thomaslV1540PG
HIXVERMILION, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vermillion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay with us and that Marci took great care of you. We hope that we can help you with accommodations the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

We booked one night in conjunction with dinner at Chez Francois in Vermilion. It was less than 10 minutes to the restaurant. The hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. We really enjoyed the convenience and quality of breakfast in the morning.

H-I Ex is one of the chains I prefer on a road trip. This is one hotel where the rates seem to be lower during the week than on weekends. The rate quoted for a Saturday night was prohibitive, but when our plans changed and we were able to stop on a Thursday, it was more reasonable.

Room Tip: Our first-floor room filled with smells of the breakfast buffet in the morning. Next time I'd ask for an upper-level room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MargueriteandJim
Reviewed 15 August 2015

The staff is wonderful and there aren't enough of them. The woman at check in was doing it all. Therefore, we were left waiting and waiting. Got checked in and went off to dinner. When we returned the woman in the room next to ours was taking her 2 barking dogs on walk. The continued to bark. I asked to change rooms and then got a room that the bathroom had been used. Shaved hair in the sink, hair in the shower/tub and on the floor. YUCK! It was late and we were exhausted from our long car ride that day. I checked the bed and it was clean so I cleaned the bathroom and let it go.
The breakfast and coffee was typical Holiday Inn Express. I did not go back to a Holiday Inn the rest of our 4000 mile car vacation

Room Tip: was loud with the dogs Not loud after we moved rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin P
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vermillion, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Robin P,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. It is nice to know of your positive feedback on the wonderful service received from our staff despite the understaffing. On the other hand, please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience the noise challenges from the dogs and the type of room received may have caused you. Rest assured that these concerns will be addressed immediately to the hotel management for review to correct these issues in order to avoid the same inconvenience in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope that you would consider staying with us again in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Divina P.