“Good old home cooking”
Review of Corner Inn

Corner Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly small independently owned good home cooking. With all you can eat chicken and fish Fridays only 10.99! Only open late on fridays.

1  Thank Msrk7

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We always look for the places the locals go, which usually has the best staff and food. We were not disappointed. Great food and service, nice folks! Highly recommend get off the interstate and the chain restaurants - stop in town and meet some great people.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The waitress asked if I was sure I wanted the 3-stack of pancakes, stating 'they're pretty big'. Of, course I did. I ate a little over half and rest I took home. They over-hung the large plate.

Nothing fancy, but good food, sizable portions and a decent price.

2  Thank Troy R
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We were traveling back from Michigan and decided to find a locally owned place on the way back to Columbus. We stopped In Upper Sandusky and found The Corner Inn on Sunday morning.

This is a barebones type of joint, the building is around 100 years old and you will have a fantastic breakfast.

The place was packed when we arrived...literally one table was open. The service was fast and with a smile and the final check was more than affordable.

Add this one to you list of places off the beaten path. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank TheGambianRPCV
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped to eat on our return trip from Bowling Green. The service was superb, the restaurant was very clean and the food was delicious with very large portions. It's off the beaten path, but it is worth the 5 minute drive off of US 23 to get there.

2  Thank ALBERT C