“Overrated! ”

Menches Brothers Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit ever, they advertise “Home of 50 different burgers” and yes there were 50 different burgers on their menu...I had the BLT burger....it was essentially a frozen soy burger with microwaved precooked bacon...it was a major let down! I would much rather have had a McDonald’s or Wendy’s burger over what I had here, the only positive was the French fries were good!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Always looking for a good fish dinner during Lent, plus I do not like to cook fish at home. The last two Fridays we had their fish and both times it was delicious. Crispy coating and not greasy at all...same for the fries. We wil definitely return for the fish. My husband loves the burgers and always appreciates the Military Monday.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Food always good with good service. Family-friendly, not fancy so you can enjoy yourself in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Known as the inventors of the hamburger, they have a great reputation. I recently ate there for the first time, because they have been advertising gluten free buns. While the burger was delicious, they have nothing other than a side salad or veggies as a side if you have a gluten allergy. No fries, no chips, nothing you would traditionally have with a burger. They also have a glutenfree pizza - frozen, tasteless crust. So don't the gluten free buns lure you - you'll be disappointed

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Service is always fast! We were in and out in about 30 minutes my last visit.
The hard part about going here is the there are a lot of burger choices. Several pages of the menu is dedicated to just burgers. I always try to get a different one when I stop on... so far they have all be excellent.
Did I mention the service was fast! Been like that every visit... even when busy.
Looking for a good burger? You have got to give them a try.