“Too much focus on speed!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #27 of 93 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I would consider myself an expert on what a Penn Station experience should be like, having been going to them for about 20 years, back when the one behind the Dayton mall was the first one in the area and you walked with your food as it progressed down the grill. Long time ago. Anyway, have pretty much given up on the Troy location, been getting consistently poor food there. This is the only Penn Station I have been to where they yell out "4 minute service" or however long it took to make the order. Guys, it's not a good thing when the corned beef on a Rueben comes out cold. If I wanted a crappy cold sub done fast Jimmie Johns is just down the road. You come to a Penn Station because it is a freshly cooked sub, and yes this will take time to do. If you want a Penn Station in this area, the 10 more minutes to the Huber Heights one is well worth the drive.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been across the world eating just about everything but always come here for the food and fresh lemonade. Always get some fries and you will never forget them the next time you go. We visit a couple times a month when you just do not want to cook at home.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Visited with friends and family.
Food and service was excellent
I have had Philly steak sandwiches in Philadelphia and around the country.
These were the best.
Taste was excellent.
Service was even better.
It is service and ambiance that makes for great food
Penn station offered both.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I came here on my lunch break and was in and out with a great sandwich and fries. I always get a Philly cheesesteak or chicken teriyaki. Never disappointed with either one. The only subs I actually ever want.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Had never been to a Penn Station before, this was a GREAT choice to get a sub!! The meat is cut fresh right after you order, all the ingredients are fresh and delicious, my husband had a cold sub and loved it, I had a grilled one and it was fantastic!! Servers were all friendly and the manager greeted us as we entered and said to come back again when we left!! Nice location with variety of seating.

Been to Penn Station East Coast Subs? Share your experiences!