“Quick evening dinner ”

Chipotle
Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We love having chipotle in Sidney! Great service! Very clean place. Very friendly staff. Quick service . Excellent food when comparing to other chipotle restaurants. Far better option than hot head burrito in my opinion

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

While I don't think they flavor there food enough and they fill the bowl with mostly rice it is still a pretty good place to go for a quick bite.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

There food is the same wherever you go. It is served in large portions. The best thing they have is their chips.
If you like Chipolte you will like this if you are looking for something "special" this is not it

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We eat here several times a month. I get the pork. They put too much spice on all the other meats for me to eat them. I wish they would make some meat with NO spices and let the flavor of the meat out. NO FIRES, NO BURGERS.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Chipotle food (that I loooove!!!). Great service as usual!! These guys are so passionate about their job that makes me want come to work for chipotle... yes, the food is really good too!!

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!