“Very Good Food, Service Was Horrible!”

Culver's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Five of us stopped in while traveling down l-75. Food came reasonably quickly, unfortunately only four of us had food. When going back, the cashier did say it was her fault. Again, arrived shortly.

The mistake was ordering the frozen custard for dessert. Twenty -three minutes to receive it. We ordered and had finished our dinner in less time.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Food is consistently good, very clean, fast, friendly. Nice family atmosphere....outside and inside seating and @ drive up window!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The last visit we had at Culver's in Troy, Ohio was pleasant enough but the food was only average this time.

The customer service remains good at this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was clean, the customer service was excellent and it seemed like everything was going to be fine. We are from out of state and I waited a year to have another butter burger. Oh my. My burger was charred beyond recognition and I just wasn't going to go back. Maybe next time

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Tipp City and Troy, Ohio for a 2 training class for my company. I had visited this Culver's location before 3 years earlier with my family. My roommate Matt had never been to Culver's , so I suggested it and we made it there. Don't remember the young lady's name who helped me, but she was very friendly, and answered all my questions. The food was out really fast, and hot and delicious!! Will go there often at any location around the country.

Been to Culver's Restaurant? Share your experiences!