All reviews race track hour meijer yogurt sausage patties very pleased with our stay king size bed check in was a breeze waffle maker the room was nice staff was friendly pool area stayed nights one night stay hotel is located hot tub easy access very nice hotel
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I had a one-night stay at this property and while the staff was nice, the hotel is average in many ways. The hotel is located in a sketchy area, but it is reasonably priced. It is in need of many improvements and the bathroom is outdated & poorly maintained. The tub was clogged as well- not sure how housekeeping doesn't notice this when they clean it. Basically, in a one night stay, by the time I needed to take a shower, it was too late to report the problem to have it resolved. I did report it though; let's hope they fixed it for the next guest.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank AirSam21
dahech1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

I am terribly sorry to hear about the issues you had during your stay with us! I hope that you did report the problem to a member of our staff while you were here to give them the opportunity to correct it. Unfortunately, if you leave without reporting a problem we are denied the opportunity to provide you with compensation.

Please know that every response we get is looked at and treated as an opportunity to improve our property and our level of service. We hope that if you are ever traveling through Toledo again that you will give us another chance to provide you with excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Externally, this is a big ugly hotel plopped down in the middle of not exactly but almost nowhere. I got the last room, so it was a suite. It was nicely laid out and furnished, very clean and in excellent condition, even (and unnecessarily) had a jacuzzi tub. Lighting was pleasingly done - not that white glare of most florescent bulbs. Bed was very comfortable. BUT - the smell of what I can only assume is air freshener - like a combination of starch and bug spray - was choking. It actually made my skin itch. I tried various ways of trying to ventilate it but no real effect. I've experienced this before in other hotels, it may not bother you, but ruined the night for me. It makes it hard to rate the experience. Without the smell would have been 4 stars.

Room tip: Suite is very nice
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lisavs
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Driving back from the east coast we needed to split the drive in half. The hotel room was really big for the price we paid would love to have had the option to stay longer. It had a seperate living area with a pullout couch and everything for that bed was super clean too. Staff was very friendly!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MMillion12

Thank you for your kind remarks, we would love nothing better than the opportunity to serve you again when you are in the area. Regards

Reviewed 14 October 2015

It's a nice hotel staffed with nice people and spotlessly clean. The room is well layed out and comfortable with plenty of light and desk space. However, one caveat, it's a heck of a long way from I-80 if you're heading east like I was and not visiting Toledo. So, if you're visiting Toledo then by all means stay here, if not then you might want to look for something closer to I-80.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This hotel is a bit hard to find but if you follow directions to the race way, it is right across the street. Loud sounds coming from the raceway but doesn't affect sleep. Not a great view but breakfast is wonderful and we enjoyed our stay there. 2 computers in lobby for guest use.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the side of the hotel that faces the raceway
Date of stay: September 2015