“Good Food and Very Reasonable Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yang's Gourmet House
Ranked #80 of 765 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Chinese, International
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I went for lunch after our grandsons soccer game. We both had a combination plate. Soup, egg roll, fried rice, and our selection. Service was good, food came quickly. There was enough to take home and have for lunch Sunday. All for under six bucks each.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Yang's makes the best egg rolls in the city. We have been coming here for years, just went for take out tonight and the veggie egg rolls never disappoint.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I ordered take out from Yang's for the first time in ages last night. We ordered egg rolls, dumplings, Mongolian Beef and Black Pepper Scallops. We enjoyed the egg rolls and dumplings. My husband thought the Mongolian Beef was pretty good too. My dish I'm sure wasn't Black Pepper Scallops. Tasted like General Tao's scallops. However, there were so many huge scallops that I couldn't really be disappointed. I was amazed at the portion for the prices. Despite the mistake we would go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

This local favorite is located across the street from the Stranahan Theater Complex on Heatherdowns Blvd. in South Toledo. It is perfect for a meal before a show or if you just want to eat out. We have been eating there for 29 years. It has only changed ownership once and the quality, quantity of food is the best value in the area. The service is outstanding. The decor could use updating, but it is clean and convenient. Our bill for two plus a 20% tip is always under $30 and we usually take leftovers home. They do a huge takeout business as well. This is where the locals go! Best kept secret in South Toledo!

1  Thank Monica D
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Yang's is a great Chinese restaurant with excellent food. Lots of choices, not expensive and you get plenty of food. Combo plates include an egg roll and enough food for two, all under $10. Nice friendly service, eat-in or take-out.