USD 116
USD 92
Priceline
USD 57
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrooftop barmaumee riverthe executive loungelower levelpizza ovencookie cuttersmall platesaveda productsthe penthousehouse restaurantbridal partyindustrial feelfirst floorself parkinghadn timagination stationqueen room
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed for almost two weeks while on business travel. All of the staff was very helpful, including the front desk staff, waiters, room service, and valet (especially Ryan M). The room had plenty of space, and all the amenities were excellent especially the comfy robe and the internet TV so I could watch Netflix and Hulu. The in-house restaurants are both fantastic, and there are plenty of other good options nearby. My only complaint was the shower doors in the bathroom - they would not stay closed and kept opening up during my shower causing water to get all over the floor and the toilet. I complained three times to the front desk staff and they said someone tried to fix it, but they were not successful. Hopefully this is a problem they can fix before I come back for my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I'm glad to see that you had a pleasant experience with us. I do apologize about the shower door. We'll be sure to take a look at that and get it corrected. I hope that you'll visit again the next time your travels bring you through the Glass City.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very customer centric. Great experience. Brandon in Valet is the man, takes care of you. He is very cordial, introduced himself to you and remembers you. Front desk was helpful with dinner options as well. Don’t hesitate to book here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I am thrilled to see that you had such a positive experience, and that Brandon took such great care of you. We'll be sure to recognize him appropriately for going above and beyond. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is immaculate. Roof bar is super cool with expansive views of the Maumee River. Restaurant on the first floor is an oasis. Valet Brandon was a complete gentleman. We’ll be back the next time we visit Toledo!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I'm thrilled to see that we've exceeded your expectations and that you were able to enjoy the views from the Heights. I will be sure to share your comments with Brandon so that he can be recognized appropriately. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been traveling to Toledo 4 times a year on business for the past 15 years.
Hotel brands come and go, mostly lower level chains.
Finally this new change of ownership to a Renaissance property seems to have done all the right things.
I like the modern design Ng and deco and great restaurants. Good service and friendly staff.
Valet Parking $22 per night seems steep for Toledo, but if it snows or rains outside, it beats walking a block to the parking structure.
And it seems the have the right attitude too judging from this photo -

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience to the Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy all of the changes that ownership put into this project. We are thrilled to be a part of reshaping downtown Toledo, and are excited that you'll get to enjoy it with us a few times a year. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed for one night for a concert. From the moment we pulled up to the valet until we left the next day the service and staff were fantastic. The hotel is in pristine condition. We had drinks and a late night snack at the Heights and it was great also. My only complaint is the bathroom door position I wish is could have been hung so it opened towards us. It made the space very cramped. This is most likely because of fire code. It won't prevent me from another stay. Very happy to have found this property in Downtown Toledo. Plus, they have a shuttle and walking is super safe!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I am happy to hear that you had such a positive visit, and that our staff took such great care of you. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through the Glass City.