“Drive thru staff is ALWAYS friendly and gets orders right”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 7255 State Route 37 in Sunbury. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This location is on the way home. Every time I go through the drive thru the staff is energetic and friendly. I have yet to have a missing item or something wrong with what I ordered. This is a good location and I will always be back.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

They did not skimp on the ingredients and the service was better than many Taco Bells... My usual order was more than I could eat here.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

The drive thru person had a great personality but the food quality was substandard. When we got home it was apparent the items ordered were just thrown together with no regard for quality or appearance. Spend your hard earned dollars somewhere else!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!