“Good place”
Review of Scrambler Marie's

Scrambler Marie's
Ranked #28 of 135 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had French toast with bananas an caramel they were very good my partner had eggs they were cooked just as ordered great quick service

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My wife and I have enjoyed every breakfast we have had there. Eggs are never runny and the fruit is always fresh. Service is friendly and it is always clean!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We were looking for a place for breakfast with family. I read the reviews for Scrambler and decided we would give it a try. It was very busy on Sunday morning and we were told it would be a 20-30 minute wait, and it was. We were looking at the menu as we waited and were very happy with the choices. After we were seated, we were served drinks very quickly but the food took awhile. Again, we didn't mind as they were busy and we were catching up with family so the time went quickly. The food was excellent. There were 5 of us so we had several different menu items. We were all very satisfied with our meals and the service was very good as well. We will certainly go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a late sunday and had zero wait. Lots of good things on the menu and the one I tried was very good...altho s bit too heavy for me to be able to finish. Altho service was a bit slow, I would go back and try it again

Reviewed 12 September 2017

First time there. Went with relative who recommended it and was not disappointed at all. Good food and good service.