“Needs fine tuning...”

Price range: USD 24 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Trivs in Strongsville provides a fun, relaxing atmosphere where you can dine on delicious American-style food.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere nice except a little old fashion in style. Had the 12 oz rib eye steak, medium, and it was excellent. Finally a steakhouse that cooked it just right and potatoes were excellent, brussels sprouts overcooked. Needs fine tuning... better bread selection than white Orlando sliced Italian bread, and Servers that don't make you feel rushed, this is not a fast food restaurant. I get they want to be efficienct but we were half way thru our meal when two different servers asked if we were done, and our forks were still in our hands.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon and sat at the bar. Had better visits w/a different bartender, but still fairly good

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Last night I ate the best steak I've had in a very long time! I really enjoyed Trivs atmosphere and service and I have to say my meal was memorable. The 12 oz. ribeye with au gratin potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts was mouth-watering. Service was really nice too. The only downside...our table was situated directly under one of the ceiling fans which kept us a little on the chilly side. Nothing to keep me from returning.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best places for happy hour. Excellent service and wonderful selection of happy hour appetizers and drinks. Love this place!

1  Thank susandele
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've been there many times and always can say that there is nothing I can complain about. I've tried luxurious French onion soup and sea risotto. They serve nice drinks, too. I love evenings with live music. The staff are helpful and polite. Like it there and know I will come back there again. Thank you and stay cool like that!