“Great Hungarian food...”

Add it.
European's Best Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Fantastic customer service. Customers on the older side (70 plus) but service friendly and attentive. Great Hungarian omlette. Eastern European feel throughout. Close enough to our house to make it a tradition for us on Sundays. Great pastry as well.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The burgers here are better than the B Spot. I just tried their bacon cheeseburger cooked medium well and it was prepared perfectly. I've had breakfast here too a few times and it is was wonderful also. They have an outstanding assortment of desserts. I have bought cookies, muffins, pies and cakes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is very Cleveland nostalgic. Get there early because it fills up fast on weekends. It's old school cooking with plenty to eat. Nice people and a hidden gem for an old school breakfast with a huge menu.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

every year we gather at this restaurant for Mothers Day it has become a tradition .The food and atmosphere is amazing .especially my favorite the city chicken!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I grew up in Middleburg Hts. Sunday after church family luncheon meant Bit-A-Budapest on Pearl Rd. Delicious Wiener schnitzel, homemade spaetzle, I could go on...
Now living in Loudoun County VA, treasures like European's Best are few and far between. Dining options are sometimes trendy, and regularly chain restaurants.

What a treat to be visiting my parents and have this for a casual, reasonably priced family dinner. The bakery counter is overwhelming with abundant choices-baklava! Carrot cake, nut rollls! When I showed my obvious delight at all the Hungarian options the owner & I found we had both been to the Central Market in Budapest. The friendliness of the staff-they even gave us cake to take home at no charge-the homemade Wiener schnitzel, spaetzle, bread-all like I remember dining on in my youth.

And my father tells me they are known for their fish fry & breakfasts. If you are local and appreciate casual family dining and European flavors, this is a must-see.