“New favorite place to eat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
European's Best Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #28 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The burgers here are better than the B Spot. I just tried their bacon cheeseburger cooked medium well and it was prepared perfectly. I've had breakfast here too a few times and it is was wonderful also. They have an outstanding assortment of desserts. I have bought cookies, muffins, pies and cakes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is very Cleveland nostalgic. Get there early because it fills up fast on weekends. It's old school cooking with plenty to eat. Nice people and a hidden gem for an old school breakfast with a huge menu.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

every year we gather at this restaurant for Mothers Day it has become a tradition .The food and atmosphere is amazing .especially my favorite the city chicken!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I grew up in Middleburg Hts. Sunday after church family luncheon meant Bit-A-Budapest on Pearl Rd. Delicious Wiener schnitzel, homemade spaetzle, I could go on...
Now living in Loudoun County VA, treasures like European's Best are few and far between. Dining options are sometimes trendy, and regularly chain restaurants.

What a treat to be visiting my parents and have this for a casual, reasonably priced family dinner. The bakery counter is overwhelming with abundant choices-baklava! Carrot cake, nut rollls! When I showed my obvious delight at all the Hungarian options the owner & I found we had both been to the Central Market in Budapest. The friendliness of the staff-they even gave us cake to take home at no charge-the homemade Wiener schnitzel, spaetzle, bread-all like I remember dining on in my youth.

And my father tells me they are known for their fish fry & breakfasts. If you are local and appreciate casual family dining and European flavors, this is a must-see.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Hard to believe, but this was our first time here. We came for the Friday fish dinner, and were treated to a buffet. The fish on the buffet was the clear winner. My wife and I both enjoyed the fish, which was nicely fried. The accompaniments were from acceptable to not acceptable. The perogies were a commercially made product, and I have had better at home. The potato pancakes were "acceptable" and had the expected flavored, which included onion (not often found elsewhere). They were still fried mashed potatoes in texture. The cabbage and noodles were actually very well made. The Mac-and-cheese went untried. The stuffed cabbage was by far the biggest disappointment, due to absolutely no flavor in the cabbage roll. I sliced one open, and found all rice and no meat!! They should be embarrassed serving those that way. Every other place I have tried stuffed cabbage had plenty of meat inside the roll. On the way out, we purchased one of their banana coffee cake and a loaf of their sliced paska bread. The coffee cake was a total bust. The product was made with a heavy dense batter with plenty of molasses, which killed any hint of banana's presence in the cake. It was too dense and heavy to eat. The paska bread was absolutely wonderful. We toasted it this morning for breakfast, on a very low setting, and it was fabulous. The lesson learned here is... inconsistent product. Try it all once, as we did, and know what to enjoy when you go there again. It will be a while before we go back, as there are too many other places to check out and review. Please review your experiences!!!