“Lots of options”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 135 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Strongsville is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is my first visit to a Panera bread. Being a vegetarian, I found they understand the needs of a vegetarian. Although there were limited options, they were good.
The soups are a must-try.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I took my family to Panera for lunch on a Friday. There was quite a crowd but the staff was friendly and the food was ready quick enough. I had the green goddess salad and it was as good as always.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Sign up for thier Panera card and they have really good benefits offers such as free bagels a day for a month from time to time, free dessert for your birthday and occasional other discounts. My visit today free bagel and they even will cut like bread slices which makes the large bagels easy to eat at home. They don't use preservatives so be sure you eat bagels same day or next for freshness,

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Soup and/or salad with a sandwich spot or a fresh bread and bakery with coffee place all in one. Really like their new quinoa and red beet salad.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

It's Panera, so what you expect from other locations can be applicable here. I like getting the Pick Two, with Creamy Tomato Soup and the Frontega Chicken Panini with a baguette. I also like adding hot sauce to the soup, to give it some spice. Prices are as you expect, and the service is great. Overall, it holds up to the standards that Panera has.