“Mixed feelings”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Falling Water Rd.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The host who greeted us was argumentative for some reason...noticed it with others who came in after us. Waiter was very nice and personable. Food was average. Wouldn't go out of my way to go back. Wine list was lousy.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017

DC Pasta Company is located in a quiet corner of Strongsville in a small retail center. Once inside, you’ll see that it has the familiar feel of a traditional Italian-American restaurant—complete with bread on the table, a generous and well-priced wine list, including a Nebbiolo and Montepulciano, which are both excellent, and a wide variety of authentically Italian dishes suitable for anyone’s tastes and diet.

There are two portion sizes for the pasta dishes, which when paired with salads, a cheese or meat plate, bread, a negroni, Peroni beer, or bottle of wine make for an outstanding dining experience. They also offer a variety of desserts, including a few dairy-free sorbetto flavors, which was a nice surprise.

As someone who has eaten in fine restaurants in all the major cities of Italy, I can comfortably say that this is the best Italian restaurant I've had the pleasure of eating at stateside in quite a while. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

So we picked this place to meet friends from the far west side. It was a good choice! The portions are a little small for the price, but everyone enjoyed their entree and the service was excellent. I would generally recommend DC PASTA for anyone. A few tables outside wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing for this place. I had the eggplant Parmesan and it was very good. My wife ordered the special and like it as well. Our friends both ordered pasta dishes and liked them as well. I would say it is a worthwhile dining experience all in all.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have been here a few times with friends however this was our first time dining alone; arrived fairly early on a Friday night (5:40) and were seated immediately. The food is delicious and the service was prompt. I do wish they had a more extensive offering of wines by the glass but other than that I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My wife & I were there last year around this time and really enjoyed the food and the great service!

Date of visit: May 2016