“Interesting”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Our son chose this restaurant for our Mother's Day dinner. It's your typical Japanese Steakhouse. However, you do sit in normal chairs.

The Japanese cook is entertaining and he does do a good job of preparing your meal.

The cost of the meal is rather high, a guess to cover the entertainment factor. The seating is rather close, especially if you're seated next to a stranger.

I would go here again, but I'd rather go to a steakhouse or seafood restaurant instead.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Our experience was ruined by the hostess staff right away. We walked in wanting to take our son to the hibachi side of their restaurant. It was obviously busy and this might not have been possible, but the hostess staff pretty much treated us like idiots for even asking. Then dismissively told us that there was a time available in an hour or so.

Because we didn't want to have to find another place to eat, against my better judgement, we decided to just grab a booth. I felt the food was average, but definitely overpriced for what we had. My wife did enjoy her sushi. Please keep in mind, I know our experience was probably ruined by the hostesses, so take my review for what it's worth.

1  Thank watchyoursix
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Came during lunch for the restaurant, not hibachi. Service was slow but the sushi good. Decent prices for lunch

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Very good hibachi and sushi selections, Fun atmosphere for large party. Food is consistently good and good value for the money.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a quick and delicious dinner with 2 rolls. The Pirate Dragon roll with hot seafood (pictured in front). 2nd roll was Strongsville roll with tempura shrimp.

Greg