“Lola Fries simply the best!!!”
Review of B Spot Burgers

B Spot Burgers
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The burgers are cooked to perfection, the pickle bar is a very nice addition.....The milkshakes are like no other......My favorite is the Lola fries, seasoned perfectly!!! yummy!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My husband and I stopped here on a Friday night recently for dinner and although the place was very busy we did not wait long for a table. The service was excellent and they turn the tables over pretty fast. The food was very good- excellent burgers! My husband had a stout beer which he also said was very good. The atmosphere is pleasant and inviting. Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love the burgers and shakes at B Spot. I've been there so many times, and I'm never disappointed. I typically build my own, but there's usually a surprise on the menu - a new burger or special. The price is a bit high for burgers, but the quality of the food and great service is worth it.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great menu with tons of options especially if you are a burger/fries/milkshake person.
The service was very good and the prices are fare. Portions are huge!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

You won't be disappointed to enjoy a dinner at the B Spot. The atmosphere is trendy, and eclectic. There is a fun family and friendly place to eat. The service is excellent. The food is trendy and interesting! The patrons are all smiles and enjoying the experience. We will make this a favorite