“Fantastic Indian food”
Review of Crown of India

Crown of India
Ranked #16 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The food here is great. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is clean. The space is a bit small, but large parties can still sit together. If you're in the area and in the mood for Indian food, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is my favorite place for Indian cuisine. Great selection, everything is always very flavorful. Best tamarind sauce I have found as well.
I have not gone for the lunch buffet, only dinner. My husband is not adventurous when it comes to ethnic cuisine, but he has enjoyed his entrees every time we have eaten here. My son and I love this place.
Nothing to look at from the street, but don't be fooled. The food is authentic Indian and tastes great. They also have the best Masala chai tea I have found.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I've had. I was on my way to Cleveland from Dayton. Being a foodie I'm picky about certain dish but everything I've had here was delicious!! Malai chicken was the really good. Great people. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Crown of India, not much to look at from the street, sits in a short strip-mall atmosphere off Pearl Road, but the proof...is on the table.
Everything is clean, entrees are delivered hot, service is extremely attentive, and the most important thing--the food--is simply amazing.
The menu is inclusive enough that even kids, picky eaters, or "people who don't really like Indian but are going along with the friends" can all find something they'll love.
The decor is simple, neat and clean, instead of over-done, as in some Indian restaurants.
The portions are bountiful (and one way to sample a bit of nearly everything is to come to the lunch buffet...if anything, it's "too much food."
It's not a place where there's one or two standout dishes and the rest are hit-or-miss...everything up and down the menu is authentic and delicious. The naan breads are all a treat, the tandoori chicken is to die for, the Rogan Josh is fabulous...on and on.
Value-wise, it seems in keeping with most any restaurant...neither cheap nor expensive.
If you love Indian food, you'll love Crown of India...and you may, even if you don't yet know you love Indian food!

2  Thank DaveMcP
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Finally got to try the lunch buffet here today. I'm no authority on Indian food but everything tasted good and fresh. The service was pretty indifferent. The spice level left me with that nice warm glow in my middle that I remember from my lunches in Little India in Singapore.