All reviews waffles stayed here recommend this hotel sitting area sausage third floor ohio turnpike bed was comfortable cereal chicago exit highway
Reviewed 25 July 2016

My husband & I stayed here, just this past wk. After a long drive from PA, enroute to MI for a funeral, we were very disappointed with our stay & the room given to us. Altho, very nice the front desk clerk told us there was 1 room left @ $179 a nite. Since we were tired & many other hotels were full due to a convention going on, we decided to take the room. Overall the entire hotel wreaked of smoke upon entering...our hotel room also wreaked, the carpeting was noticeably dirty, the bathroom tile was so soiled with dirt, I didn't want to walk barefoot on it, & both the room ceiling & bathroom ceiling was VERY NOTICEABLY MOLDY! Also, during the nite the room above us had been very noisey with it's plumbing...it was difficult to fall asleep with the pipes making noise.

We have stayed in many other Comfort Inns & needless to say I'd never EVER recommend nor stay here again. I felt with the current situation we were dealing with & then this on top of it, it was very disrespectful & selfish that we were not offered some type of reimbursement. We happened to stay at the Comfort Inn in Utica, MI & couldn't of asked for a more cleanly room & accomodating staff. They went above & beyond professionalism to make sure our stay was comfortable. Many other family members that had traveled out of state also stayed in Utica & were serviced well also.

It is obvious that my husband is disabled & walks with a cane. We weren't even offered help with our luggage. Well enuf ranting...this place really needs some TLC & curb appeal to say the least.

P. S. We stayed in Room #222

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Filthy, filthy, filthy. Suggested hotel for an out of town wedding. AWFUL. Construction at 8:00 am soooo loud. Did I mention filthy. Anything in town would have been better. Don't even get me started on the "pool"!!! There's a reason it is ranked 9 out of 9 on tripadvisor!!!

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This place needs a lot of tender loving care. The room was nice, but several of the ceramic tile in the bath room were severely cracked with sharp edges. The shower floor creaked when you moved on it, which probably means the floor underneath is not stable. The pool was disgusting with green water that smelled. The pea gravel deck around the pool was cracked with loose stones and "pot holes" in several places. The walls in the pool area were warped from moisture and the drywall tape was exposed. The door jams and doors were very rusty. The tile in the stair well were loose and lifted, and what I would consider a guest hazard. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Stayed on a recent Saturday night. Arrived and at check in was informed that "the lift" was out of service from heavy usage the previous night. No big deal just had to carry our bags up to the third floor. The desk did offer to take them up on our behalf but we declined. The room was average but had some definite flaws. Beds and carpets were clean. Lots of noise in the hallway with kids running up and down. The bathroom while clean had weak spots in the tile floor. The tub/shower also creaked a lot when standing in it due to the weak floor. They do offer a complimentary breakfast but we elected to skip it and eat at a local restaurant. All in all, it was a clean room and served its purpose for one night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful during my time there. They went out of their way to accommodate me. They have a new fitness center, which was very nice. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would go back in the future.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business