Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
USD 157*
USD 146*
AscendHotels
USD 140*
All reviewswafflesminute drivesausagesitting areathird floorkent stateohio turnpikecerealchicagoexit
Reviewed 11 February 2015

This hotel is fairly clean and at least the young lady who checked me in was cordial. Their internet service was horrible...at best, and the guy who took over the front desk appeared to not care. "I reset the router and that's the best I can do for you" is what he said. I travel a lot and depend on internet service to do my job. If a hotel advertises Free WiFi they should make every attempt to correct the issue. An attempt to contact the ISP would have been great, but I didn't even get that. Had to use my company phone hot spot for 3 hours to get my work done. The toilet was plugged and the sidewalks were mostly covered in ice. I left early...

Room Tip: If you need to get on the Internet and want a more cordial staff to deal with go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Unreal that both jacuzzi suites were disgusting the first had bowel stains still in the toilet there was a hair in the jacuzzi... The second rooms mirrors had water stains and dust on them.....the jacuzzi had mold around the caulking......really and u want 100 bucks for this???? I should have known when the carpet outside the room wasn't clean and a crack head greeted me when I stepped off of the creaking hesitant elevator give me a break!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Mobilemover
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I initially stayed at the comfort inn and it's not that I hated it, but I realized that there are some better options at the same price on the same road. Free breakfast in the morning was a plus, but overall it seems a bit tired.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel as it was close to where my son and family live. We were very surprised to find the room so clean and large, and a great shower and bathroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Secure parking was an extra bonus. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2014

2 ice machines, both inoperable. Sharing shower with other living organisms (mold). No channel guide on analog tv = lots of static flipping thru from 2 to 96. No recycling options. Otherwise, okay (and cheap).

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4991011, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

We are sorry that you found our ice machines difficult to operate. At no time were they out of order. A call to the desk would have corrected any problems. Please try us again. I know we are better than you described.