All reviews waffles stayed here recommend this hotel sitting area sausage third floor ohio turnpike bed was comfortable cereal chicago exit highway
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Unreal that both jacuzzi suites were disgusting the first had bowel stains still in the toilet there was a hair in the jacuzzi... The second rooms mirrors had water stains and dust on them.....the jacuzzi had mold around the caulking......really and u want 100 bucks for this???? I should have known when the carpet outside the room wasn't clean and a crack head greeted me when I stepped off of the creaking hesitant elevator give me a break!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Mobilemover
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I initially stayed at the comfort inn and it's not that I hated it, but I realized that there are some better options at the same price on the same road. Free breakfast in the morning was a plus, but overall it seems a bit tired.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel as it was close to where my son and family live. We were very surprised to find the room so clean and large, and a great shower and bathroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Secure parking was an extra bonus. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2014

2 ice machines, both inoperable. Sharing shower with other living organisms (mold). No channel guide on analog tv = lots of static flipping thru from 2 to 96. No recycling options. Otherwise, okay (and cheap).

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4991011, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

We are sorry that you found our ice machines difficult to operate. At no time were they out of order. A call to the desk would have corrected any problems. Please try us again. I know we are better than you described.

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

We had an enjoyable stay at this Comfort Inn. Clean, excellent choices on the expanded free breakfast menu, close to shopping and better store selection when stocking up a college student. One day our room wasn't cleaned and we think we must have left the do not disturb sign on too long. ( we removed it at 10am). It is a no smoking hotel. Nice pool area, sauna wasn't working. My family enjoyed the cookies available at the front desk. We had a great hassle free stay.

Stayed: September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding our property. We value all comments and appreciate yours. Hope to see you again soon