“One of the best Indian buffet (North Indian cuisine)”
Review of New Krishna

New Krishna
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Sharonville
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Zip Code 45241
Description: Zip Code 45241
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Been here for lunch once. We opted for buffet which was reasonably priced at $11. It was wide spread with lot of choices that it becomes difficult to try everything out. The food was tasty. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who like North Indian food and do opt for buffet since you will get to try a lot of Indian dishes for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I was impressed when I entered the restaurant, greeted by a friendly host. He asked if I wanted the buffet and I replied that I was vegetarian. He then promptly showed me how the buffet has a large selection of vegetarian dishes all to itself! Then I discovered the dessert section! The price was right too! Looking forward to returning to Cincinnati!

Thank James C. W
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I was there for Lunch Buffet ,Food was great ,too many varieties to choose and at a point i felt like i was in India ,amazing food ,thank you !

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I like New Krishna but the food is really good sometimes and really not good sometimes. I usually have the buffet but I have ordered off the menu. The staff sometimes seems irritated to have to deal with you. The host is sometimes less than sanitary and this is why I have recently stopped going there.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Our group of 5, including my 90 year old mom, go out every holiday for lunch. For the 4th we picked New Krishna lunch buffet and it was fantastic. I mean this sincerely. First to notice were all the Indian people in there. Next the many food choices , both vegetarian and not, were delicious and spicey if you wanted. The food is not Americanized so that is imperative for us. I travel a lot to Asia and appreciate good herbs and spices. Indian desserts and the ice cream bar ( new twist!!) were also very good . The price was very reasonable and again and I mean this sincerely I highly recommend this establishment.