“It's a Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #93 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We recently ordered carryout from this location, and didn't really have any problems. I walked in and placed an order for 3 people, no problem they made everything the way I wanted. They seemed to be busy, I watched several people come in to pick up phone/online orders and they were in and out in a reasonable time. Not much to complain about, seemed like an average Chipotle.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have eaten at nearly 30 Chipotle restaurants in 7 states and this was the slowest staff I've encountered. Food was still great, but the wait was horrible. The line wasn't even very long. As we were leaving, several guests were even more angry at being told they ran out of tortillas. Imagine waiting in line for 20-30 minutes only to be told they ran out of tortillas...

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We walked in about 12:45 pm greeted by dirty tables. Charred food was pushed to the back side of the grill. Ice was over flowing on the soda machine and a dirty rag was nearby. The pictures speak for themselves.

The food was terrible. Don't eat here!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I am a huge fan of the chain but this location was so dirty. The food was cold and they were out of bowls so they served the food in the bowl lids. They were out of kids size chips as well. I used the mens restroom after the meal and I was repulsed. I will continue to visit the chain; I know this location is the exception and not the rule. Two major double thumbs down!!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

the food is always great, when there is a line, it usually moves really fast! staff is always friendly and happy.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!