“Closed”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #125 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

They have closed as part of the chains reductions in stores. Space is still available for leasing. The mall continues to shrink but the strip malls along the rt. 250 milan road corridor continue to grow.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The have the best salad bar, the food was great, the whole family loved their meals. My son said the spinach dip was the best he has ever had! We will eat here again, loved it!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Took the family out to dinner while we were visiting Cedar Point. There were a couple of bumps but the staff there were so helpful and on top of things it really worked out. First, I got the salad bar as I always do. I decked out my plate and got to the end where the dressings are and to my disappointment the thousand island was not there. So, I asked the hostess and ahe told me that it had not been there for a while. I was like, they still have it a my Ruby Tuesday's. So she proceeds to show me how to concoct a dressing that is similar to my main stay, but it was just not the same. It was a good try though. Then I ordered the potstickers and they were not very good. Tasteless and not hot either. The manager apologized took them off of our bill and gave me some sliders at no charge. The rest of our meals were fine. At the end of the day the staff did what they could and it felt sincere. Thank you Sandusky staff for caring. Gotta get the thousand island back.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I am usually never disappointed with Ruby Tuesday and I wasn't this time either. I had the full course Salad bar, Delicious! My son had Pasta and shrimp, he said it was great. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger, he said it was awesome. the wait time was pretty fast, and our waitress was very good.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Stopped in for a burger & fries.....no big deal....slow time after lunch hour..not many folks in....an hour and half later..we got the check...SLOW.....SLOW...one person ordered a Chesseburg....problem was....no Chesse on it....wait crew had no clue who was going to wait on us....really bad...I said shame on them......should be ...shame on me ...for paying for it.....no more...

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!