“Food and price both great, felt valued as a customer!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #22 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The food was as good as expected, what was pleasantly unexpected was the service. Our server was cheerful, pleasant and attentive. When I asked if she could find us a seat that wasn't directly under the air condition (because it was a little too cold) she immediately asked the manager if he could turn down air. He did, then he personally delivered our food to see if the air was better. If that wasn't unbelievable enough he then came to our table as we were leaving to make sure we were happy. I honestly and truly have never felt this valued as a customer!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Chili’s consistently gives great service and quality food. However, for a family of 4, $82 lunch bill plus tip was a bit much.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We were on vacation. I wanted steak and my husband just wanted food. I'm on the Keto diet and ordered double broccoli (loaded) and skip the mashed potatoes. The waitress didn't blink an eye. I'm always nervous about special ordering and she made it feel like it was no big deal. My husband drank three large glasses of water in addition to his meal. She kept him full and was very attentive. It was such a nice relaxing meal. It was so nice to come out of the heat on July 4th and get such fantastic service. The steak was wonderful. This will def. be on our destination list next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for supper. Nice place very clean. Our waitress Jenna was super. Ask for her if you dine here.
I had the Boss burger. It was a meat lovers sandwich. I left more than full. Fries were good and the dill pickles were good.
Again Jenna is fantastic!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Chilis is a bar and grill serving a mix of the american version of southwestern food and typical restaurant fare. The place is usually divided into a restaurant area and a bar area. The same food and drinks are served on both sides. They are best known for their baby back which are amazing!

I, my daughter-in-law, two granddaughters and one grandson had dinner here on Monday, May 7th on our way out of town after a two day/one night stay at the nearby Great Wolf Lodge. My granddaughters and I have eaten at Chilis in at least five different states. This was my daughter-in-law's and grandson's first time at a Chilis.

This location was clean, well-maintained and well-lit with both natural and artificial light. I have to admit I still miss the old decor but the new decor is more upscale and does not detract from comfortable atmosphere.

When we arrived, my daughter-in-law needed to test my grandson's sugar level so we sent the girls in to see if they could get us a table for five, preferably a booth. Despite only being 7 and 9, they were treated like any other person making requests and we entered to find them seated in an appropriate booth set up with kids menus and crayons.

My grandson's sugar level turned out to be low, so as soon as I entered I went up to the bar, gave a quick explanation and requested a milk. They gave it to immediately only asking 'Is this good?' No time-wasting questions like 'Where are you seated' or 'Who is your server' ect. I was very grateful.

Our server Joycelyn was lovely and helpful. My daughter-in-law and I were doing the 2 for $22 deal and could not agree on an appetizer so she suggested my daughter-in-law get the salad she wanted for a very small addition cost and then I could choose an appetizer I would enjoy. This was much appreciated.

I had the texas cheese fries and cajun chicken pasta. They were both excellent. Even when the leftovers were warmed up the next day at home. My daughter-in-law had the chicken bacon ranch quesadillas (and a pop) in addition to the salad and enjoyed both.

One of the reasons Chilis is such a favorite with my granddaughters is because the kids menus have a great selection of mix and match sides, entrees and drinks. They can check off their choices right on the menu and then use that to order their meals themselves. There are also fun activities for them to do on the back. In addition they enjoy playing computer games on the table unit (which is an additional fee of $1.99).

The kids' orders were cheese pizza with corn on the cob and lemonade, pepperoni pizza with mandarin oranges and orange juice, and grilled cheese with corn on the cob and milk. All were consumed and enjoyed. My grandson is already looking forward to his next visit when we return to the area in December. A small seed was found in my granddaughter's mandarin oranges and she was given the option of something else or a replacement order. She choose the replacement order and it came promptly.

As we were leaving, I requested a to-go cup for my water for the drive home and my one granddaughter requested a cup of ice. Our lovely waitress brought fresh cups of water for all of us as well as her ice. Again, much appreciated.

Valuewise, it cannot be beat. Everything was just over forty dollars before taxes and tip. I will definitely be returning to this location when in the area again.