“Good Food But Weird Service!”
Review of Ming's Garden

Ming's Garden
Ranked #37 of 197 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The food was great we had Crab Rangoon and 2 main dishes one chicken one beef.
The service though is confusing, When you walk in its almost like they a scared to see any colored people. We seated and order. food came fairly quickly and was average.
BUT when it came time to pay the server FORCED 20% tip and Included it on the bill.
Total Bill $47.00 Tax $4.00 Tip $7.80. I asked for my receipt and she quickly wrote it down on a shabby paper. After much talk and wait I left with that shabby paper receipt. Not Happy!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Enjoyed Ming's Garden, it is small but the food is really good and very reasonable. Would recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I visit Ming's Garden everytime I visit Sandusky. The food is always piping hot and is made to order. I usually have the Kung Pao Chicken. I always need a box to take the left overs as the portions are extremely large. The make the best Hot and Sour Soup around. The diningroom is somewhat small but very nice.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Ming's is NOT a Chinese buffet. The owner is a friend who is wonderfully friendly and gracious. The food is very reasonably priced and is excellent. Ming's has won local awards for its food quality and service. I have eaten there repeatedly and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I have been a regular visitor to ming's for 20 years. Whenever my kids come back to town it is among their favorite places to visit. Very reasonably priced local place That few non locals know about... Very low profile place on 250. In the winter it can be a bit on the cool side but always great, consistent food and service.