“Small place but really good food.”
Review of Ming's Garden

Ming's Garden
Ranked #39 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 November 2015

From the outside it doesn't look like much, but the interior is very nice, clean and the food was very good. I ordered one of the spicier entrees, and this was the first time any Chinese restaurant has given me a choice in the level of hotness. I chose medium and it was just right, spicy hot enough to be good, but not overwhelming.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I had the vegetable deluxe with crab rangoon. very fast service for Chinese carry out . well priced and tasty

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Friends of ours that ride motorcycles stopped and loved it. They told us, and we tried it one afternoon/evening and found it to be very good. For me to give a very good to this kind of food, it is good. LOL

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've been a few times. Good Chinese places are getting harder and harder to find. Everything here is so fresh. Portions are generous, prices are good. We've tried so many of the dishes nd and cannot complain about any of them. I grew up on Chinese food and have to say I know bad from good. This is GOOD. Give it a try!

1  Thank dianeoh1950
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We dined here 13May2014 and the food was very good. They accommodated my travel companion who is unable to have added salt and soy.

1  Thank init4keeps