“Loved it!”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #36 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Sandusky, OH. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian! We also offer catering Anytime. Anywhere. Any Occasion. Call 888-FAZOLIS to place your order!
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

While visiting Sandusky and staying on Milan road we happened upon Fazoli’s while looking for a dinner choice. I looked up the menu online and it looked good. Also the google reviews were 4.7/5. When we drove up there were lots of cars in the parking lot and in the drive through lane which is always a good sign. People obviously like it! So we gave it a try! It appears to be a family Italian restaurant in an repurposed fast food building. It is counter service and then they give you a number and they will bring your food out in real dishes. They clean up, so when you are done just leave your stuff and go.

Right from the start I was thinking 4-5 stars and had high hopes for the food given the menu options! Very friendly greeting. Very good knowledge of menu and we were able to get a hearty vegan meal. We altered one of the menu items to remove the cream sauce and add marinara and it was perfect. We both got the same thing. The woman at the counter was beyond helpful and friendly. We finished up our order, got our number, went and got our self serve drinks, napkins silverware and picked a table. Lots of tables, booths, all sizes. After a medium wait, a nice friendly server brought us our food and our unlimited breadsticks. The breadsticks were not vegan as they were loaded with a buttery substance (maybe butter, maybe oil, maybe marg - unsure) but they were good!

Our dinner was delicious. Whole wheat rotini with fresh veggies (spinach, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli), great spice palette (garlic, basil, plus unknown but typically Italian spice combo - really tasty), and a hearty chunky marinara sauce. I really could have done without the bread sticks personally, as they were not vegan and the entree was so hearty, but my husband loved them!!

I would definitely recommend coming to Fazoli’s if you are staying on Milan road in Sandusky. Pass by all the fast food and chain choices and check out this gem. If you are staying near Cedar Point but are looking for real food and something other than food like substances, come to Fazoli’s! I would definitely return!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The food here was very good and affordable. The ingredients were good, and the duo special is a great bang for your buck. The unlimited breadsticks is definitely a yummy plus.

Even though the food was great; the customer service on Sunday June 17th was even better. There were two very kind ladies that unfortunately I do not know their names. Hopefully if management reads you will know who they are. They were outstanding! One of the ladies who has grandchildren talked with me and saw that we had young children and was very helpful with our menu selection as well as telling us how we could make the best of our long week stay in Ohio. She was a petite lady that was not only nice to us, but I observed her helping everyone and showing kindness and friendliness.

The other lady who also was very kind, and friendly to everyone was there when we went back again, and remembered us from the other day and greeted us and made us feel so welcomed.

Again, great customer service; and the food is a great price. Great place for familes.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I stopped in for a quick lunch and were not disappointed. She had the backed ziti and I had the spicy penne bake with a bunch of delicious bread sticks. We left happy and stuffed!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stopped out there while staying at Kalahari. Food was great and the service was awesome. The price was good and they made sure we had tons of breadsticks!

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 13 December 2017

The food is tasty, the portions are plentiful. The customer service is very friendly & efficient. My only complaint is that the breadsticks are usually very soft & seem underdone.