“Dinner at Olive Garden Milan”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Merely ordered Angel Hair with meat sauce and my wife ordered the Chicken Alfredo , but a person loving Italian can't go wrong at an Olive Garden. Service very good. Wait staff did not rush us even though they were busy.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I never thought that arriving at a chain restaurant at 5pm in the evening on the busiest street in town would be a bad thing. I am handicapped and walk with a cane. Hostess asked if she could seat us at a booth, but due to my limitations, I asked for a table. Bad idea.

We sat for more than 15 minutes, waitstaff walking past us the entire time, not ONE person acknowledged our presence. Several other people were seated after us, orders taken, and food delivered to the table! I finally got the attention of the hostess that seated us and she finally got a waiter.

The manager came to our table later to apologize, said there was no excuse, then proceeded to make excuses, ie...shift change, no one assigned to that area yet, yada, yada...So we found at that point, neither of us can comment on the food because our meal was tainted by our feeling of anger at our treatment. I can tell you that our order didn’t arrive until 45 minutes AFTER we were seated. And did I mention there was no wait to be seated in the restaurant?!?

Our compensation for this embarrassing situation, free dessert. Their compensation for this situation, we are never going back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

There were eight of us at Mother's Day dinner tonight. The staff were polite and great to be around. Waiter Mikhail was absolutely fantastic. We had such a great time and hope to be back to visit again from Ontario, Canada. Thanks Mikhail for making our visit memorable with your friendly personality and excellent service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Olive garden for years, however our last visit was awful. The zuppa soup was grey looking with specks of very hot red peppers in it, no sliced potatoes on it. It was always great before but I think the recipe changed. Before it was white or cream color now dirty Brown and poor taste I could not eat it and left. Also your waiters were rudly in a group all talking loud and laughing so loud we could not hear each other. We were seated by the bar side. Only one waiter told the others to quite down. What a shame we always loved this place, not so much now.!!!!!

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We returned to the Olive Garden after stopping here on our last trip. We were disappointed with the food and service this time around. My shrimp scampi was oily and lacked flavour. The house salad and breadsticks were great as always. Our server Maria asked if we wanted dessert before two out of the three of us were even finished our meals. She even brought our bill out before everyone finished their meals. It was quite obvious she wanted to get us out of there as soon as possible. Not one plate, glass or bottle was removed from the table during our visit. We will definitely go else where the next time I am in the Sandusky area (probably Casa Real), and I suggest you do the same.

1  Thank CANTRAVELS