All reviews front desk room was clean mini waffles cedar point the ohio turnpike free breakfast the breakfast area yogurt minute drive indoor pool would definitely stay here again nice stay checking in donuts beds park rollaway
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Quiet hotel minutes from our destination. entire service crew were excellent and possessed great attitude towards customer service on a very busy holiday weekend. Breakfast selection was very good and service by staff excellent at keeping stocked and assisting. Despite full capacity hotel was very quiet. Rooms a tad congested.

Room tip: Rear rooms opposite highway will be even more quiet
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos92966
connie c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your stay with us. We enjoy our guests sharing with us how their stay was. We use this to improve our service and hotel. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you the next time that you are in our area.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was average, but it was clean and neat. Pool are was clean and the water was nice. The sofa bed was only a twin, so that wasn't what we were expecting. We made it work. Breakfast was hot and good, but the room was very crowded. Coffee was hot, and the staff was friendly. I don't think the room was worth the $200 that I paid, but it was the closest to the water park that we were going to in the morning. Again, I was expecting something a little more for the money.

Date of stay: August 2017
connie c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Ladymarian1938,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. I will be sure to share this feedback with my entire staff. We use all feedback to improve our service and hotel. Thank you for being our valued guest!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

After a long day it's always a good thing to open a door to a clean and nice room. Fairfield Inn is always on my list of places to stay. I've never had a bad experience and this stay joins my list of satisfied rooms at Fairfield Inn. The only thing I might change is make the workout room open all night.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cecilbusdriver
connie c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. We enjoyed having you as our valued guest. I will pass along your feedback to my entire staff. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We used my wife's Marriot loyalty rewards for our nights stay for a Cedar Point trip. I had read previous reviews that said it was recently remodeled, which was clearly the case. Very welcoming lobby and had a quick check-in. Staff was very polite and smiling. Our room was 207 and very nice and clean. Only issues with our room was I felt the bed was very firm..... I slept poorly, but wife and child slept well. The only other issue we had and I had read other reviews stating the same is that the AC unit cools very poorly even on the lowest temp..... Our room was uncomfortable all night..... I love a cool room and a comfortable comforter in bed and this certainly contributed to my poor nights sleep. We used the market in the lobby for some soft drinks and they were affordable, but I wish there was just a vending machine upstairs to obtain drinks. Overall, happy with stay and would stay again. Would l.ike to see upgrades to hvac in rooms and I would have probably given an additional star

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. We use all feedback to improve our service and hotel. I will share your feedback with my entire staff. Thank you for being our valued guest! We hope to see you the next time you are in the Sandusky area.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with family while in town for a funeral. I haven't been to a Fairfield in years, but recall them being decent hotels. Was impressed with the lobby's updated look, however the rooms didn't quite compare. While upgraded, things just didn't work well. The AC was loud and only cooled the room when it was turned all the way up and set to 60. The water pressure from the shower head was comically bad, and our sink drained extremely slow. However, the room was clean and the breakfast was pretty started with no complaints. It was fine, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
connie c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Devs429,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your stay with us. I have shared this feedback with the appropriate team. We strive to give each and every guest an exceptional stay and I see in this case we did not and for that I'm very sorry. Thank you for being our guest!