“Good and fast”
Review of Rapid Fired Pizza

Rapid Fired Pizza
Ranked #89 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The ingredients seemed fresh and the place was clean. It's an order-at-the-counter type place. Which worked well for us. We were super hungry and appreciated the fast service. Our food wasn't greasy which was refreshing after a day at Cedar Point.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the selection of toppings to build your own pizza. The pizza itself was more like a flatbread than a pizza but my son and I both enjoyed our food. The dipping sauce bar is also a great idea and I loved the pesto! Prices were very reasonable, $8 for a personal sized custom pizza.
The downside of the restaurant: the line can be fairly long and slow moving (think Subway but with pizza that is being baked). I was also disappointed that they weren’t keeping up with the dining area. Every table was dirty, the floors needed to be sweeped, the sauce bar contained mostly empty containers sitting in melted ice. I don’t think the place was inherently dirty or anything, just that they need to have someone out on the floor taking care of that all the time so that it doesn’t get that way.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Been hearing good things about this place, so the hubs and I had to give it a try. You have your choice of crust less, thin crust or dish. I chose thin. You can then select one of their specialties or you can build your own. I built one with a spicy sauce, red onions and jalapeños. As I was getting my soda I seen an array of of sauces and little cups you can put them in. A few minutes later our name was called, we snagged our hot pizzas and devoured them. They were delicious. Will be back.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

You can get any amount of toppings that you would like, which is different than a little of the quick service pizza places. They also have a sauce bar, which you can choose as many as you would like to dip your pizza in etc. Wish there was a Rapid Fire close to my house!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Fast friendly service with fresh affordable food! Build your own pizza from start to finish, choosing from their large selections of ingredients or choose one of their signature pizzas. Carry out or eat in, it doesn't get much better.

Been to Rapid Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!